IGI Global Emerging Research Can Benefit Courses
With IGI Global's expanded subject coverage over the past several years, there is now an increased focus on producing timely research covering innovative and emerging topics, especially in the areas of Business and Management, Education, and the Social Sciences and Humanities.
Below are three titles in each of the subjects listed above that cover emerging and innovative topics and can be used to benefit degree programs such as Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Science in Educational Administration and Leadership, and Masters of Social Work. These titles are all included in IGI Global’s InfoSci-Books Collection for the 2018 copyright year.
Business and Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility for Valorization of Cultural Organizations
- Management Techniques for a Diverse and Cross-Cultural Workforce
- Multi-Platform Advertising Strategies in the Global Marketplace
- Faculty Mentorship at Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Cases on Global Competencies for Educational Diplomacy in International Settings
- Examining the Changing Role of Supervision in Doctoral Research Projects: Emerging Research and Opportunities
- Handbook of Research on Women's Issues and Rights in the Developing World
- Social Considerations of Migration Movements and Immigration Policies
- Social, Psychological, and Forensic Perspectives on Sexual Abuse
IGI Global’s emerging, quality research is available for pick and choose custom databases, which allow institutions to receive the titles they need with the Amigos Consortia discount pricing. View the IGI Global offer for AMIGOS members here.
For more information, contact Megan Bryant at email@example.com or 800-843-8482, ext. 2896.