Topics we'll cover include an introduction to green technology, new or renovated buildings, practical strategies for libraries, green IT, and alternative energies.
This conference was originally presented on Wednesday, October 7, 2009 in the Amigos online classroom. It is now available for those that couldn't register for the live presentations.
Each session is approximately 45 minutes in length. Both handouts and recordings will be available to you for three months. For a listing of sessions, their summaries, and speakers, start with the Schedule tab.
FYI: Four recordings/handouts are not available:
- Libraries: How Did We Turn Green?
- Sustainable Services: The Heart of Going Green
- Greening Your Library's IT
- Campus Sustainability Initiatives and How the Library Fits In
- Conference for Amigos members: $100
- Conference for non-members: $120
- Per session for Amigos members: $10
- Per session for non-members: $20
For more information, please contact Chris Brown at email@example.com.